Some Shitty Metal Solo Some Shitty Metal Solo

Don't listen to CowMeat. You can use your picking hand just as much as your fretting hand if you have the coordination and timing down. Look up the different modes and run through them very slowly with a metronome. That will teach you both theory and dexterity. The key to playing fast and clean is to build up the muscle memory in your hands. Practice really slowly at first then build up speed once you feel comfortable.

Song of Storms (Metalized) Song of Storms (Metalized)

Sick!

Dude, good shit here. Definitely one of the best covers I've heard. The rhythm is kick ass and the harmonized were awesome as well.

Jazzy Metal Skater Jazzy Metal Skater

Interesting....

This is just like the rest of your music... Sloppy and very poorly produced. Maybe before you post, take the time to actually listen to your stuff. Nothing is on time, there is no apparent melody of any kind, and the quality is very poor. Read up on some tips online and learn how to play in time or even just play at all then start to record some more.

Ryukaz's Intro Song Ryukaz's Intro Song

Nice

Good shit here! Very melodic and power metal esque. Keep up the good work.

Nothing Else Matters!!! Nothing Else Matters!!!

ROFL!

you may have ruined one of my favorite songs of all time, but i havent laughed that hard in a very long ass time! dude u made my day! 5/5 10/10

Schleif responds:

thank you, my good man! glad you liked it, haha

A New Form of Life A New Form of Life

Metal!

Haha fuckin Br00tal my metal bro!

Kakuna Used Harden Kakuna Used Harden

One word: DAMN!

This shit is intense! You seem to listen to Fear Factory with the style of riffs u play. the chorus is one of the most brilliant things ive ever heard. I cant get over your tone though. What equipment do you use?

Wahnsinn responds:

Thanks for the love dude! I just have a PodXT, Presonus Firepod preamps, and my e-mu1212m soundcard. My DAW is Nuendo 3 and I use Drumkit From Hell for the drums!

Pull The Plug - Cover Pull The Plug - Cover

...issues

...Idk...the vocal patterns really screw the song up for me. maybe he should listen to the song before trying to sing it. they are way off. the guitar was okay but a few parts are off. namely when he says "end it now it is the only way" and right after the first chorus. nice improv on the solos though.

Jeffaro responds:

He did listen to the song,As for the guitar riffs, I couldn't really tremolo pick fast enough because I broke my hand two months prior to recording.I was really out of practice.As far as vocal patterns go, the blame should be put on me.All of the riffs weren't played 100% correctly.Not only that, its at a slower tempo than the original.

My mistake.

Legions of the underworld Legions of the underworld

WOW!

like usual it amazing! You are a metal god